In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Alexandria King Street Art Festival, we here at Howard Alan Events are presenting not one, but TWO, giveaways to mark this milestone!
Giveaway #1: Online Artist Giveaway Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Alexandria King Street Art Festival
The first giveaway is an online giveaway of artwork by veteran artists who will be participating in the show. You can enter to win one of four pieces of artwork created by Faye Vander Veer, Kelly Allen, AnnMarie Siegel and Cheryl Summers.
Winners will be chosen Friday, September 7th so don’t delay! Register today to enter to win one of these beautiful pieces of art.
About the Artists:
- Fay Vander Veer is an award winning artist whose captivating paintings reflect her intense interest in the human spirit. Her sensitivity to the effects of light, shadow, color and form evokes an emotional reaction that has drawn collectors to her work and keeps them coming back. Her paintings are held in private and corporate collections throughout the U.S. Learn more about Fay at www.fayevanderveer.com.
- Kelly Allen is a jewelry artist sold in many galleries and fine art stores around the country. . Today their pieces can be found in galleries and fine art shows throughout the United States. Learn more about Kelly at www.statementsjewelry.com.
- AnnMarie Siegel creates jewelry and wearable art from watch parts. She is inspired by the shapes of these intricate watch parts, which she transforms into recognizable functional art such as fish, owls, and birds. Her mantra is “Living in the moment and not by your wristwatch.” She lives in Nokomis, Florida. Learn more about AnnMarie at www.watchpartjewelry.com.
- Cheryl Summers has been an abstract realism painter for over twenty years. Cheryl continues to experiment with different media to bring color, form and texture to her work, and because of this, she is gaining national recognition as an award-winning artist. Learn more about Cheryl at www.artistcherylsummers.com.
Giveaway details: No purchase is necessary to participate. The winners will be selected on Friday, September 7, 2012 and notified via email. Winners may claim their prize at the art festival directly from the artists at the 10th Annual King Street Art Festival or if unable to attend, alternative arrangements will be made.
Giveaway #2: Festival Art Giveaway Featuring the Work of Select Alexandria Artists Participating in the 10th Annual King Street Art Festival.
The second giveaway will be on-site at the festival. Art Festival patrons can register to win artwork by participating Alexandria artists Martha Brumbaugh and Pat Palermino. Registration will take place at the artists’ individual booth’s on Saturday, September 8th and Sunday, September 9th.
Here’s a look at what you can enter to win!
About the Artists:
- Martha Brumbaugh owns an art gallery in Alexandria. She is a watercolor painter who specializes in Galaxy paintings, Scottish landscapes in oil, Cave Paintings and French landscapes in watercolor & acrylic. Learn more about Martha at http://beallandbrumbaugh215.com.
- Pat Palermino is a folk art painter. Her folk art paintings, limited edition American folk art prints and note cards proudly reflect the character and charisma found in many of the United States’ most popular cities and landmarks. Learn more about Pat at www.patpalermino.com.
Visit our Alexandria King Street Art Festival show page to learn more about the festival and plan to be there to enter to win these two beautiful pieces of art! You can also learn more about the weekend’s activities at the Alexandria Convention & Visitors Association page.
Giveaway details: The winner must be present or on site at the festival in order to claim the prize. The winning tickets will be drawn each day between 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm. The winner will be notified via cell phone. If the prize is not claimed by 4:00 pm an alternate winner will be drawn. No purchase is necessary to participate.