This blog post is going to be for those who haven’t exhibited in our art festivals before. We want to help you become a part of our wonderful HAE family!
To apply to an art festival, we need the following:
1. Application: A completed and signed application listing all the shows and their dates. You can find the application under “Artists & Fine Crafters” then “Applications”.
2. Photos of your artwork: three photos/slides of your work. Please do not send your images via CD or email.
3. Photo of your booth display: one photo/slide of your outdoor display. Indoor images are not acceptable. We must see your entire display including your white tent. If you are renting a tent from Tents 4 Events, please include a note on your application.
4. APF’s/Jury Fee: one application-processing fee per each art show. You may combine your application processing fees onto one check. Most shows are $15.00, however the Colorado/Wyoming/Alexandria shows are $25.00 each. If you are applying to multiple shows on one application, there is still an application processing fee per show. (Note: If you are an artist we haven’t worked with before, we only accept cashier’s checks or a credit card authorization form, which can be found under “Applications”.)
5. Show Fee: Please contact our offices via e-mail or phone for the show fee of each show. Prices vary. Some shows have specific application procedures, which must be followed. Minimum deposit amounts are imposed to begin process of your submission. Do not include your show fee and application fee on one check. Each show fee must be on its own check, the application fees can be on a combined check. (Note: If you are an artist we haven’t worked with before, we only accept cashier’s checks or a credit card authorization form, which can be found under “Applications”.)
6. Biography: Please include a biography about you & your artwork, how you create it, why you are an artist, etc.
7. Self-Addressed, Stamped Post Card & Envelope: A self-addressed, stamped envelope to return your photos and notifications. If you want to confirm that we have received your submission, enclose a self-addressed stamped post card.
Other Important Information:
Cancellations: will be due in writing in our office at least 60 days prior to the show date.
Balances: will be due in our office at least 30 days prior to the show date or a $50 late fee will apply per show. If you are applying for a show less than 30 days before the event, the $50 late fee applies as well.
Deposits: For most shows, a $50 deposit may be made in lieu of full booth fee only if the event is more than 30 days away.
Call (954) 472-3755 or email email@example.com for more information!