Because our 2011 Spring, Summer & Fall Application went live this week, we figured we would take the time to highlight some of the rules and regulations. It’s always great to have a little reminder.
(1) Credit Cards: Are now accepted for booth payment. You can visit ArtFestival.com for a credit card or call our office to pay a balance.
(2) Balances: Balances are due at least 30 days before the show date or a $50 late fee will apply per show.
(3) Cancellation Policy: We must be notified at least 60 days prior to the event in order to receive a credit. There will be no refunds on artist cancellations. Exhibitors are responsible for full payment of show fee if canceled less than 60 days prior to the event.
(4) Credit: Credit will be good for 2 years from the cancellation date of a show.
(5) Rain or Shine: There are no rain dates. There will be no refunds or credits if a show is canceled due to rain, floods, hurricanes, or any other forces of nature after logistics and advertising have been arranged!
**Please Note** — You are required by local law to obtain all tax eligibility forms from the local Department of Revenue for each show.
If you have any questions about anything above, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can write us a comment on this blog (below), call (954) 472-3755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.