We know that Zapplication can be rather difficult sometimes. We wanted to go ahead and highlight how to successfully “accept” your invitation when you receive one from Zapplication.
We realize that other promoters operate Zapplication differently than we do. This is how Howard Alan Events operates Zapp:
(1) The only payment on Zapplication you make is the application fee.
(2) Once your artwork is juried, your status will be: Invited, Not Invited, Wait List, or Incomplete.
(3) If your status is “Invited” then you will have an email in you inbox that says “(Show Name) Zapplication Invitation Letter”.
(4) Your invitation letter will read something like this:
We thank you for your application and we are pleased to INVITE you to exhibit in the above art festival. Please respond to this email or give us a call at the office as soon as possible and let us know if you accept our invitation.
If you accept our invitation to exhibit either a deposit in the amount of $50.00 will need to be sent in immediately or the entire show fee in the amount of $$$. We must receive either the deposit or show fee immediately TO SECURE YOUR SPACE IN THE SHOW! Payment can be made by either calling our office with credit card information or by mailing in a check. You cannot pay through Zapp. If you choose to send in a deposit, the balance will be due no later than 30 days prior to the show or a 50.00 late fee will be imposed. Please advise us if you accept or decline.
Please respond to us as soon as possible to confirm your space in the show. YOU WILL NOT BE PLACED INTO THE SHOW UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT OR FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED HERE IN THE OFFICE. This is the only notification you will receive so please respond immediately.
(5) I highlighted the key phrases and words in this letter. Please remember that you are not in the show until you make that initial payment, whether it is a deposit or the full amount. You can pay by calling the office and using a credit card OR mailing in a check. You cannot do your payment through Zapp!
We hope you found this information helpful!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave a comment below, call (954) 472-3755 or email email@example.com.