As we have mentioned before, it is very important to be involved in social networking, especially if you have a business. We know that many of our Artists and Fine Crafters are now very involved with Facebook, however, you still need to be familiar with other social networking platforms.
Other than Facebook, Twitter has been a top choice for businesses. We noticed that a handful of Artists and Fine Crafters have successfully created a Twitter account and have joined the Twitterverse. Here is a list of our artists and crafters who have joined Twitter:
You may ask why you should have Twitter and/or why it’s such a great tool? Here are some top reasons why you should join Twitter:
(1) Networking: The more followers you have, the larger your network. The tweets you send out are only seen by your followers unless you send a direct tweet, i.e., @artfestivals.
(2) Promoting: Many have shared their success with the power of one tweet and how tweeting before and after an event can create amazing results. You can use this tool to promote an Art or Craft Festival that you will be exhibiting. You will be surprised of the results.
(3) Sales: Build your network on Twitter and sales go through the roof. Twitter has over 100 million unique visitors every month. Only about a third are active users but that still provides the framework for colossal sales.
(4) Latest News: Any event, good or bad, that occurs in our world is tweeted about before it makes the six o’clock news. Imagine what an income stream Twitter can be for a business.
(5) Free Enterprise: Take advantage of free enterprise on Twitter. For example: Michael Jackson’s death was tragic to all who loved him, but if you had an online business and hit the Twitter cyber-waves during his internationally televised funeral, you saw your hits increase threefold.
If you find that you have trouble starting up a Twitter account or need assistance in general, we are more than happy to help you! We want YOU to be successful Artists & Crafters any way possible.
You can contact us at (954) 472-3755 or email email@example.com.