At most of our art and craft festivals, we have fantastic food vendors that serve delicious snacks and meals. In order for you to become a food vendor at our events, you must be approved first. Here is what you need to send us to become approved:
(1) Letter of interest.
(2) Self addressed, stamped envelope.
(3) Picture of your food.
(4) Picture of your outdoor display in a white canopy or cart. (No trailers & there must be flooring in your booth.)
(5) A menu.
(6) A copy of your insurance (minimum of $1 million).
(7) Please include the events & dates you would be interested in participating.
(8) You must have an updated license and insurance for the span of dates (for which you are applying).
Please mail this information to: 400 Cypress Drive, Suite #1, Tequesta, FL. 33469. Because we receive so many inquiries, please allow 3-6 weeks for processing.
You can find more information about becoming a food vendor on our website HERE.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (561) 746-6615 or email us at email@example.com.