When an artist or fine crafter applies to one of our shows, it is important that everything is sent in together. This is because the application will be put “on-hold” until everything is received.
The most common mistake when artists or fine crafters apply is that they forget one of the components below:
(1) Application: Signed and completed.
(2) 3 photos of the artwork.
(3) 1 photo of the outdoor display (10 x 10 and in a white tent). Additionally, the booth display must be set up exactly how it will be in the show.
(4) Application fee: most shows are $15 (except for our Western Tour & Alexandria, which are $25). Please note: Craft Festivals don’t have an application fee.
(5) Deposit of $50 or the whole show amount (please call for prices).
(6) A biography (if you haven’t exhibited in any of our shows before).
What is listed above are the main components that are needed when submitting an application via snail mail. You can continue reading more about the application process and what is needed HERE.
Also, if you still have questions about our application process… please don’t hesitate to contact us! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 746-6615.