This weekend (November 5th & 6th, 2011), American Craft Endeavors is proud to present the 15th Annual The Villages Craft Festival in The Villages, Florida.
Here is some inforamation about the festival:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
- Featuring leading local and national crafters.
- Vast array of craft mediums: from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products.
- Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
- All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
- All crafters on site for duration of festival.
Additionally, admission is free and open to the public. Times are Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm. The navigational address is: Spanish Springs Town Square – 1181 Main Street, Lady Lake, FL 32159.
Here are a few of the crafters you will be able to meet this weekend:
First, we would like to introduce to you Barry & Jane Hye. Barry & Jan were teachers in New York, and now they have been retired for the last 10 years living in Central Florida. Barry continues his love of teaching as a sub in the Lake County schools. Jane keeps busy by creating new designs. Together they continue to sell their whimsical creations at about 20 shows a year. You can view some more of their work HERE.
Next, we have Mary Jo Neidow. Mary Jo creates beautiful baskets with the most intricate details. Her product would be perfect for any gift, whether you are starting early on your holiday shopping or need a birthday gift! You can see more of her designs HERE.
The final crafter we are going to introduce to you today is Joe Taylor. Joe creates women’s jewelry from 14K rolled gold wire or sterling silver wire using only hand tools. What sets him apart from other wire jewelers is that he incorporates semi-precious stones in his designs, giving the customer a wide variety of colors and styles from which to choose. You can learn more about Joe HERE.
You will be able to meet the crafters mentioned above along with over 100 other fine crafters from across the state of Florida and the USA. If you have questions about this event, please give us a call at 561-746-6615 or email us at 561-746-6615.