This weekend (November 19th & 20th, 2011), American Craft Endeavors proudly presents to you the 19th Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival in Dunedin, Florida.
Here is some additional information:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
- Featuring leading local and national crafters.
- Vast array of craft mediums: from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products.
- Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
- All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
- All crafters on site for duration of festival.
- Green Market offering a wide variety of plants including exotic orchids, dips and gourmet items.
Also, the admission is free. The times are Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm. The navigational address is: 271 Main St., Dunedin, FL 34698.
Here are a few of the fine crafters you can expect to see at the show this weekend:
The first fine crafter we would like to introduce to you is Phil Kutno. Phil has a unique collection of artwork. His work mostly contains portraits, but he also has unusual paintings and sketches (like the one pictured above). You can learn more about this artist HERE.
Next, we would like to introduce to you Taylor Robenalt. Taylor’s work ranges from figurative to ceramic decal work. What she is able to create is absolutely incredible! Additionally, she has a unique blog that keeps you up to date with her current projects. You can check it out HERE.
The last fine crafters we are going to introduce to you are Robert & Kerry Waltz. Robert & Kerry work together to create each of their beautiful pieces. Kerry designs, sculps, and hand paints all of the ceramic pieces found in their products. Robert is the designer, builder, and craftsman, as well. You can learn more about their work HERE.
You will be able to meet all the fine crafters mentioned above along with 100 others from around the state of Florida and across the United States.
If you have any questions about this post, then please don’t hesitate to contact us at 561-746-6615 or email@example.com.