Attention! We are anticipating the 6th Annual Coconut Point Art Festival that will be in Estero, Florida on February 11th & 12th, 2012. We have an incredible contest in the works for this show! Susan G. Komen will be raffling off a $15,000 Art Festival Shopping Spree!
Here is how our artists can get involved:
- Where: Coconut Point
- When: February 11-12, 2012
- What makes it the best: Howard Alan Event’s signature major advertising and publicity campaign is in full effect.
- What’s Unique: We have teamed up with Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for the weekend.
- What’s Different: Susan G. Komen is raffling off a $15,000 Art Festival Shopping Spree!
- How it will help: The Foundation has unbelievable local media ties and we will promote the festival and raffle heavily prior to the event via their television connections.
- We need you! By donating a generous tax deductible gift certificate redeemable at your booth to the charity, you can help make this raffle a success.
Send an email to Maria@artfestival.com indicating the amount you’d like to donate (you may also donate the amount for a specific piece – however, we need a description of it).
Let’s say you’d like to donate and it’s $150. Simply email Maria with your name and your medium and that you’d like to donate $150. That’s it! Please remember that yor participation in the raffle is voluntary.
Susan G. Komen will create a gift certificate redeemable at your booth for the amount that you indicate.
When the winner is given your gift certificate they can redeem it for $150 worth of art in your booth.
For example: If they have their eye on a piece that is $500, they would pay you the difference.