Standard

Art Festival at Coconut Point February 11th & 12th

You could win an Art Festival Shopping Spree valued at $2,500

Admission to the Festival is free
Tickets for the Art Festival Shopping Spree are as follows:
1 for $15.00  – 2 for $25.00 – 10 for $100.00

All proceeds from the Shopping Spree Giveaway benefit Susan G Komen SWFL.  The tickets will be drawn over the weekend (winners need not be present ).  Each winner drawn will receive a shopping spree valued at approximately $2,500.00 from the artists participating in the promotion.

You can buy tickets at the Art Show, look for the Susan G Komen Booth. Thank you for supporting Susan G Komen SWFL and enjoy your art!

Almost half of the 300 artists exhibiting at the show this weekend have generously donated $20,000 for the Art Festival Shopping Spree Chance Giveaway Fundraiser to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure of Southwest Florida.  75% of the money raised will provide services and support to those battling breast cancer in Southwest Florida, the other 25% will go to help research the devastating disease.  The artists, some of whom have battled with cancer themselves or helped family and friends struggle through the ordeal will be available for interviews during set up on Friday.  The media will have full access to the artists as well as representatives of Howard Alan Events and Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Southwest Florida.

 

Hope to see you at the Art Festival this weekend!

 

 

Advertisements

About Howard Alan Events

For nearly three decades, Howard Alan and American Craft Endeavors have allowed more than 10,000 artists to exhibit their original work to millions across The United States. When our company began, our art and craft shows showcased a handful of exhibitors. Today, a typical Howard Alan or American Craft Endeavors event features 100-300 talented artists and fine crafters. No matter where you are, you are sure to find one of our stellar events nearby. Our shows take us to destinations like Aspen, Chicago, Alexandria, Vail, and Fort Lauderdale…just to name a few! Our great outdoor venues, fantastic crafters, and talented artists allow us to consistently be ranked among the top art and craft shows in the country. Visit a show and see for yourself why we are the very best!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s