The 11th Annual Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean returns November 10 – 11, 2012 with 150 leading local and national crafters. This two day juried event is a gallery style showcase of original handmade crafts and gift items priced to suit all budgets. The festival presents holiday shoppers with a head start on their holiday shopping and an alternative to crowded malls, all in a fabulous outdoor setting. This event will help raise funds for the Jupiter Juno Beach Rotary Club. Admission is free and open to the public.
The crafters will line this beautiful stretch of Juno Beach along AIA with their professional booths. All exhibitors will be present for the duration of the show available to discuss their techniques and inspiration as well as take commissions for new pieces. Whether you are a craft enthusiast or looking for that unique one-of-a-kind gift item, there is something for everyone. From folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products, a full spectrum of craft art mediums will be on display and for sale with prices ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
In order to ensure a superior event with quality affordable original crafts, all of the local and national crafters have been hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, the largest producer of craft fairs throughout the country.
- 11th Annual Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean, Jupiter/Juno Beach
- November 10 – 11, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- AIA between Donald Ross Road & Loggerhead Park in Juno Beach
- Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
- Free Admission.
- Alternative option to holiday shopping in crowded malls.
- Featuring leading local and national crafters.
- Vast array of craft mediums: from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products.
- Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
- All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
- All crafters on site for duration of festival.
The festival is located on A1A (Ocean Boulevard) on Juno Beach overlooking the beach. Take I-95 to Jupiter, and exit on Donald Ross Road. Head east to A1A on the beach. At Donald Ross Road and US 1, go north, and enter the show site through Loggerhead Park. Drive east through the park to A1A.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Classical South Florida, Florida Home Improvement Associates, Juno Beach Rotary and the Palm Beach Post.