Original & Affordable Crafts – Unique Gift Items – Alternative to Crowded Mall Shopping
This weekend, November 17th & 18th, 2012, the 20th Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival is coming to town, specifically on Main Street.
In our ongoing effort to support the Arts and the local economy, this free event which is open to the public, will be a great alternative to those who dread the thought of shopping in crowded malls , especially during the holiday season!
This two day juried gallery style event showcases original handmade crafts and gift items priced to suit all budgets. The festival presents holiday shoppers with a head start on their holiday shopping and an alternative to crowded malls, all in a fabulous outdoor setting. This high-end juried event showcases the work of 100 of the finest local and national crafters who will line their booths along Main Street in downtown Dunedin. A Green Market will offer festival goers a broad selection of exotic plants, as well as dips and other gourmet items. The City of Dunedin, Florida sponsors the festival.
- 20th Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
- November 17 – 18, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts – Handmade in America
- Alternative option to holiday shopping in crowded malls.
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 100 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets – ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
- Sponsored by the City of Dunedin
- Vast array of craft media:
- Folk art
- Handmade jewelry
- Personalized gifts
- Handmade clothing
- Scented soaps
- Body products and much more
Special thanks to our sponsors Costco, Cadillac, Florida Home Improvement Associates and The St. Petersburg Times.