This weekend (January 21st & 22nd, 2012), American Craft Endeavors is proud to present 15th Annual Punta Gorda Sullivan Street Craft Festival in Punta Gorda, Florida
About the festival:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts – Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets – ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
- Vast array of craft media:
- Folk art
- Handmade jewelry
- Personalized gifts
- Handmade clothing
- Scented soaps
- Body products and much more
Times are Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm. Admission is free and open to the public. The navigational address is: 331 Sullivan St., Punta Gorda, FL 33950.
Here are a few crafters you will be able to meet at the show this weekend:
First, we would like to introduce to you Bunny & John Switzenberg. Bunny & John keep their 21 hives at Bunny’s sister, Sandy and brother-in-law, Francis’ 250 acre farm in Georgetown, Delaware. The wax from the hives goes into making their ornaments and candles. How unique! You can learn more about their product HERE.
Next, we would like to introduce to you Patti Van Tonder. Patti is dedicated to producing the most beautiful and durable pieces of hair jewelry for the most beautiful women of the world. It’s the only hair accessory that will stay in every hair type! You can learn more about Patti’s work HERE.
The final crafter we would like to introduce to you is Candy Wilson. Candy was a professional artist who worked part-time as a framer. Later, this led to a full-blown business where Candy went to art and craft festivals to sell the custom frames and mats. They have a unique selection that you can see HERE.
Don’t miss you chance to meet the artists listed above along with 150 other fine crafters from around the state of Florida and across the United States!