Have you checked our website lately? We have a new color scheme !
You can take a look HERE.
Tell us what you think!
We are proud to announce our remaining 2012 Art Festival Calendar from May 2012 – December 2012.
Our schedule is below:
We are looking forward to another fantastic year of shows! If you have any questions about the schedule above or would like pricing, please contact us at 561-746-6615 or email@example.com.
Applications can be found HERE or on Zapplication!
Howard Alan Events is proud to announce an exciting change to our Art Festival Schedule! After a brief hiatus, we are pleased to announce the return of our San Marco Art Festival on April 7 – 8, 2012. This will be our 14th show at this fabulous location. Experience a taste of Italy right here in Jacksonville, Florida. San Marco is a natural fit for a Howard Alan Event with a large number of public art, statues and monuments. San Marco Square, inspired by the Piazza di San Marco in Venice, Italy is home to art galleries, upscale gift shops and a wide selection of bistros and sidewalk cafes. (The Mandarin Art Festival that was scheduled for April 7 – 8, 2012 will still be going on! Please contact the Mandarin Community Club if you have questions about this show.)
Nearby you will find many upscale Mediterranean Revival-style homes, river front mansions and Italian inspired architecture all surrounding one of Jacksonville’s trendiest entertainment destinations. From the white bandstand in Balis Park to the 0pen lawn areas with mature oaks and magnolia trees, San Marco Square is the perfect place to have an outdoor art festival.
More information about the 14th Annual San Marco Art Festival can be found HERE.
Applications can be found HERE.
If you have any questions about this post, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 561-746-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have revamped our craft ads and we want YOUR opinion!
We are using this ad for the month of November to see if we want to continue using it for 2012. What do you think?
We have added our social networking icons along with an official Twitter hash-tag!
Tell us what you think! You can email email@example.com, call 561-746-6615 or leave a comment!
Attention Artists & Fine Crafters!
Our new 2011-2012 Howard Alan Events Art Festival Brochure is now available! They have been mailed to all of our “current” artists.
If you are interested in becoming part of our HAE Family, then please don’t hesitate to ask for us to send you one in the mail!
The brochure not only has our complete schedule, but also prices for each event up until April 2012.
Don’t be the one to miss out on all our terrific art & craft festivals!
If you would like to have a brochure mailed to you, please contact us at (561) 746-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an artist who has never been an exhibitor in an art or craft festival before, please don’t hesitate to join our big family! Our Howard Alan Events & American Craft Endeavors family grows each year, and we are more than happy to help you.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
(1) First, take a look at our schedule to see what shows you would like to do. If you are not sure where you work would fit in, then give us a call! You can view our art & craft schedule HERE.
(2) Next, read the instructions of How To Apply HERE.
(3) As stated in “How To Apply”, you must have a 10×10 white tent to participate in our shows. We have suggestions where you can rent & buy tents. Click HERE and scroll to the bottom.
(4) Once you purchase a tent, you will need to set-up your display exactly how it will look in the show. A picture of your display will be needed for your application. Click HERE for Display Requirements & click HERE for Examples of Booth Displays.
(5) Make sure you submit everything that is required in the application. Anything that is missing will put your application on-hold, and it will take longer for your application to be juried. Applications can be found HERE.
(6) We also suggest that you take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page HERE.
If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to help you in anyway we can. We can be reached at (561) 746-6615 or email@example.com.
As you should know, we have moved our corporate offices from Plantation, Florida to Tequesta, Florida. For a little while, we did have our old phone number forwarded to our new office.
Now, that is not the case. Please make note of all our new contact information below:
Address: 400 Cypress Drive, Suite #1, Tequesta, FL. 33469
Phone Number: 561-746-6615
Fax Number: 561-746-6528
So, update your address book and your phones! Also, all of our email addresses are the same.